So I got an email about a new drum machine called Mega Music Maker recently. I wasn’t aware of it before and I’m pretty sure its quite new so I thought I’d check it out. It only costs $37 and includes a money back guarantee, so no risk involved (apart from a few hours of my time possibly!).
It’s another beat machine that is fairly inexpensive so I wasn’t expecting anything mindblowing, but you can read my thoughts below.
First check out this video for more details – watch video here (opens in new window)
The guy behind Mega Music Maker is called Jamie and he has created other beat machines in the past. His site says he has sold over 400,000 non-exclusive licences for Hip Hop, R&B and Reggaeton beats. You can find out more about him in the video above.
The software is very easy to use and even a beginner will be able to create a beat quite quickly. If you have used a beat machine before then the layout will be fairly familiar to you and you also get training videos if you need them.
Here are a couple of screenshots I took of the layout:
The basics features are:
- As you can see above you have a 16 track sequencer to layout your tracks
- Below that you have the BPM settings to control your beats-per-minute
- Next, you have the piano sequence, pads panel and piano sequencer. Use these to create your beats, sound and melodies
- Level control for the 16 tracks. Use these to make the mix really kick.
- Import your own sounds to add to the 3500 sounds, 70 drum kits and numerous piano sets
- Export your tracks in high quality wav. format for a professional sound
If you are an experienced beat maker then you will probably find Mega Music Maker a bit limited. Anyone who has been making tracks for a long time will want to stick to the more expensive and high end products, if you can afford them.
Overall Mega Music Maker is a quality beat machine that is worth the price. If you’re fairly new to making beats then this is probably a perfect fit for you.
Check it out at the link below and add your star rating to the review below when you have used it for a while: